Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mandyland Update

So my little Etsy shop has been plugging away over the last few months.  A few weeks ago I got a request for some custom arrows from Untamed Petals by Amanda Judge who sells beautiful bridal accessories.  I had so much fun with the order as I put together a pretty custom listing in multiple colors based on a reference photo for a chandelier they had decorated. 

Creating the custom arrows


The final product
 

 
Little did I know that Untamed Petals would be using the arrows at their booth at Bridal Fashion Week in NYC.  And they featured some awesome shots of the arrows on their blog about it. 
 
And I've been contacted to provide some arrows for a fairy tale themed wedding shoot in June.  I will share more details on that later.  I am just so touched about all the recent feedback I've been getting about the shop recently - especially the arrows, which definitely seem to be a favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment