Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Etsy Find: Nest Pretty Things


I was poking around on Etsy the other day and found Nest Pretty Things - and instantly fell in love with a few of the necklaces and the earrings weren't far behind.

 
Double Chunky Beaded Necklace Pink
Double Chunky Beaded Necklace Pink





Pastel and Gold Beaded Gold Filled Hoops- choose one
Pastel and Gold Beaded Hoops
 


Colorful Chunky Bead Necklace-Choose One- NOW in SIlver too
Colorful Chunky Necklace



Colorful Beaded Gold Filled Hoops
Colorful Beaded Earring
 
 I love the faceted beads and the colors and the gold!  I could go on and on.  The shope has items ranging from $10 to $160 (only a few at that higher price point though). The single strand necklaces are only $28.  I like getting pieces with lots of colors as they work with more outfits and most of these fit the bill.  I can't wait to snatch one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment