Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pee-Chee Portfolios

I have always been a sucker for a good school office supply - gold paper clips, fancy clipboards.  A few years ago I was talking with some friends and mentioned Pee-Chee folders.  They had no idea what I was talking about.  I couldn't believe it. 
 
These were the folders that, at the time, were the cheapest ones at the store but sturdy - so you mom made you get them.  We were usually allowed one extravagant folder (i.e., Lisa Frank with unicorns and/or pandas and/or rainbows, etc.) but as more and more folders were required we were sent to the Pee Chees.  Once the other colors were introduced it was like a whole new world opened up - now I could color code my folders and always know what color I needed for a class. 
 
Fast forward to present time - I was looking for a bottle opener and came across the online store Schoolhouse Electric Supply & Co.  I was perusing some of the categories and lo and behold they had Pee Chee Pocket Portfolios - I almost fell out of my seat. 


Via

For $7.00 you can get a whole set of five Pee Chee folders!  There are my old friends the football players and the track stars and inside there are still conversion and multiplication charts inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment