Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Under $10: Unicorn Cocktail Picks

A few weeks ago my sister posted an Instagram photo of her drink with a unicorn cocktail pick.  I decided I needed those for my collection of bar cart accessories.  But after a few searches and checking my favorite sites I had just about given up.  I came across a unicorn bottle opener after about an hour and there was a link for Unicorn Corn Holders which were of course the cocktail picks disguised as corn holders.  A set of eight costs only about $7.50 (there are actually eight in this package and not four - I didn't realize and ended up with sixteen) so they won't break the bank.
Amazon.com: Gama-Go Unicorn Corn Holders, Set of 4: Kitchen & Dining
The Unicorn Corn Holders by Gama Go can also be used as cocktail picks!

Getting ready for happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment