Monday, July 9, 2012

Neon in the Home

Neon Home

I love a little bright here and there my home.  I fell in love with the letters from Twisted Twig a few months ago.  I had a custom LOVE set made for my own home in gold and pink and they are displayed on my bookshelves at home.  The cushion covers are great together or just one to brighten up a space (at $48 each you might have to pick one or two).  The salad servers from Leif are part of a larger collection that includes teaspoons, jam spreaders, cake knives, tart servers and sugar tongs.  I have a few different pieces and they are so far really good quality and have held up really well (the glitter spoons are adorable but usually set out really quickly).  And while I may not be able to have a neon sign put in any time soon I found a few brightly colored lights.  And if you really aren't sure if you will like something this bright the tea towel is fairly tame (and it's from France). 


  1  / 2  / 3  / 4  /5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment