Wednesday, July 11, 2012

If You Read Blogs You Have Paper Staws




If you read blogs you have paper straws.   I have them in multiple colors left over from various parties and some just because I liked the colors.

Hot Pink Striped Paper Drinking Straws with Printable DIY Party Flags (100 count)
via
If you read blogs you have at least thought about getting a Harry Allen pig.  I like the shiny ones.  I have no idea where I would put the pig or if I could really forget that it was cast from a deceased baby pig but I still want one.  I would put necklaces on him.

harry allen pig bank
via

If you read blogs you have a sequin ban.do heart.  I have two and I've given them as presents to my friends.  I also have bejeweled bobby pins that I wear to work.


mini ban.do heart
via

If you read blogs you regularly use the terms "arm party" and "arm candy" and have run out of room to store bracelets.  You spend five minutes of your day every day wondering how many bracelets you should put on before you leave the house.  You realize that you can't really type with more than one on once you get to the office.
Black Golden Chain- Golden Cobra bfrend bracelet PRE ORDER
via

If you read blogs you have have colored tape.  Probably hot pink.  And you use it instead of frames to put stuff up on your walls.

Fluorescent color Japanese Washi Masking Tapes / Hot Pink (15m Long, 50 percent more)
via

If you read blogs you have used the word bauble and you want a cocktail ring.  I suppose to wear while you are drinking cocktails.
"On the Rocks" Coral Cocktail Ring
via
If you read blogs you want a bar cart - again to use for all those cocktails you will be drinking while wearing your cocktail ring.  And you will be sipping the cocktails with your paper straws.

The Double
via
If you read blogs you have wondered how many three foot balloons you can fit in your car. I've had a fight with the local party store about whether or not one would fit in my car.  I told her I could walk home if it didn't.  I wasn't even getting the balloon filled up.

via
If you read blogs you might like glitter more than the average human.  I have almost every type of glitter Martha Stewart makes.  The dog has had his fair share of glitter in his fur (he forgives me any sin though if I give him a piece of chicken).



via
And if you read a blog you likely have some sort of ampersand and/or neon decor in your house.



Ampersand Screen Print - Neon Yellow (2nd Edition)
via

No comments:

Post a Comment