Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It Gives You Wings

It Gives You Wings


I fell in love with these cups when I saw them in the tour of the home of Jeanne Chan of Shop Sweet Things on Glitter Guide a few months ago. At first a search brought nothing up but when I tried a few months later I was able to find them.  Turns out they are called Angel Time Mugs and are by Pylones.  I found them at Amazon but the availability seems to come and go.  They come in six colors (red and black not pictured) and while I had intended to only get the four above I accidentally ended up with a red one as well so now I'm think I might need to just get the black one too to have a complete set.   The wings are rubber and the cup is porcelain. I had planned to display them but I've been breaking glasses and dishes left and right and so they are currently still in their boxes in low lying cabinet that is hardly ever opened (at around $28 each I don't want to have to replace them any time soon). 

No comments:

Post a Comment