Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dream in Plastic

One of my favorite things is to find quirky little shops or online stores by accident.  For me it usually happens when I am looking for something I saw in a magazine or in a picture somewhere that I am trying to track down.  A few years ago I saw some great vinyl place mats that looked like lace in Domino magazine.  I had originally tracked down the black version from the magazine somewhere and then lo and behold I found a site for Dream in Plastic that had them in numerous colors and at a great price as well.
Pink vinyl placemat (Image via Dream in Plastic)
 They don't have the black ones but they do have them in pink, blue, green, orange, red and white so you can probably find at least one color you like.  They are only $1.49 each and you can order as many or as few as you want.  The shop also has lot of other fun little quirky things that work great as gifts or little pick me ups for yourself like a Bert and Ernie belt buckle or Star Wars or Hello Kitty flash drives.  I have fun just poking around the website once in awhile to see what's new.


Bert and Ernie - on your belt (Image via Dream in Plastic)


No comments:

Post a Comment