Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and not a big one in terms of numbers or anything and just having got back from vacation I was keen on keeping it low key this year.   A friend took me to a painting class with wine and cheese last night in Santa Monica at the Paint Lab which was fun.   There are plans to go to brunch this weekend at the Parker in Palm Springs with some friends so I'm a happy camper.

I also decided that I needed to get myself a little present so I headed over to Bauble Bar in between reviewing client files and got myself a little pink neon pick-me-up.  It doesn't ship until May but I am okay with extending my birthday celebration indefinitely (at least a little).


Image via Bauble Bar

Now I have at least a month to figure out the best outfit to wear with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment