Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fascination

What I'm obsessed with today:  glitter swizzle sticks.  Ok I'm obsessed with glitter most days but today it is particular to glitter swizzle sticks - watching the premiere of Mad Men the other day (Zoobie Zoobie Zoo) got me in the mood for some retro bar ware - which apparently glitter swizzle sticks are (now you know). 

I found a few options (but not many) online.  The ones I liked the best were from Daisy Chain Vintage  -  two unopened boxes of multicolor Glittertone stirrers (if I ever have a record label I think I would call it Glittertone).  Two packs were around $12.00 (notice the original price of 39 cents - oh to have access to a time machine) and I kind of liked the fact that they were still in the box. 

Image via Daisy Chain Vintage
These will soon be part of my collection of bar ware! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment