Monday, March 5, 2012

Design Darling

Lifestyle blogger Mackenzie Horan just launched a new online boutique Design Darling on March 1.  Design Darling has a carefully curated collection of art, accessories, and decorative items.  The best part is that there is a fairly nice selection of items for $20 and under.

Some of my favorite under $20 items are the desk accessories.  I love the What We Love pencils.  There are also a number of pretty matches that are classier than the ones you picked up on your last trip to Vegas. 
  
What We Love Pencils

Bee Matches for $7.00 per box

If your budget is a little bigger go for some of the baubles or a cute pillow.  I like the Coral Turquoise studs ($32) and the pink Greek Key pillow cover in pink ($52).


 I am currently deciding what Design Darling goodies are going to be coming home to stay with me (it's a toss up between the gold lacquer tray and the monogrammed business card holder right now).   The shop is definitely worth checking out the next time you need a present or a pick me up for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment